Sunday, April 16, 2006

Week 4

About to begin week 4 of the course and we've been blogging for three weeks now. Many, many posts and comments last week. With almost 3o members it's actually quite difficult to keep track of the posts, and it's particularly difficult as both classes said they wanted to have corrections posted as comments on their posts. I wonder how useful it is to comment like this. Do they go back and read them? I haven't seen any redrafts, but they do thank me for my (limited) comments...

So far, it seems to be a popular tool. The students are certainly writing more than they would normally write and are also getting to know each other. Both classes enjoy a good dynamic. At the end of the course I'll give the classes a short questionnaire, 'To blog or not to blog?' perhaps...

I have just posted a short text thanking members for their posts and inviting the class to blog about the May holiday - EICUIB1000 Class Blog: Happy Blogging! Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

Bee said...

Anton,
Good to see your students posting and your reflections on the class blog. I have a number of classes blogging as well. Check out the Dekita Exchange page and let's get them talking!